CNC Machining services description
CNC machining services are automated machine tools controlled by computer numerical values, including CNC lathes, machining centers, CNC wire cutting, CNC punching machines, CNC laser cutting machines, etc., to perform automated cutting processes on target materials such as metal & plastics, and Produce target parts according to requirements and specifications. CNC machining services is a high-efficiency and low-cost processing technology. It is widely used in the current manufacturing industry. In our life and production, we can see CNC machining parts in various industries. CNC machining parts can use ABS, POM, PC, PA, metal and other materials are processed to meet different customer needs. The samples processed with high-quality and high-density engineering materials have good strength and toughness. And cnc machining parts are very friendly to the surface treatment process, and can directly perform surface spraying, oxidation, silk screen and electroplating processes.
CNC machining has the following characteristics:
- Save a lot of tooling and fixture costs, and process complicated parts without complicated tooling. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program (G code), which is suitable for rapid prototyping of new products and changing design plan templates.
- The processing quality is stable, the efficiency is high, the processing precision is high, and the repeatability is high.
- The production efficiency is higher in the case of multi-variety and small-batch production, which can reduce the time of production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection, and reduce the cutting time due to the use of the best cutting amount.
- It can process complex profiles that are difficult to process by conventional methods, and even process a large number of processed parts with curved structures.
- It can process a wide range of materials, suitable for many metal & plastic & wood materials.
- Low investment. Compared with mold products, cnc machining service is very low-cost. Both individuals and enterprises can develop and design cnc machining rapid prototypes.
The benefits of CNC machining include but are not limited to the following:
It reduces production costs:
CNC machining services will help companies save investment in product research and development, use a small amount of investment to obtain precision CNC machining rapid prototyping parts, and it is very convenient to change the design and optimize the product. Since it uses all raw materials in the production process, there is little or no wasted material. Because it uses materials reasonably, it will help reduce production costs.
Improve quality and stability:
cnc machining services control the equipment processing process through coding programs. Once the product quality is approved, the data will be retained forever. You only need to retrieve the correct file for each use, which is very important in terms of product quality. It is stable and can replicate products of the same quality without major changes.
CNC machining is considered an efficient method for designing and producing different products. The machines used for this type of production have met all quality assurance measures. It can find any problems during the production process and close it immediately. The use of CNC machine tools can reduce the chance of proposing products that do not meet the required standards.
CNC machining has many advantages.
In summary, it is obvious that using CNC machine tools has many advantages and is very useful for any form of production because it can increase efficiency and save costs.
1. Best Price
There is a good control for our cost for all the machined parts, we can save up to 30% in costs compared with other suppliers in China.
2. High Quality
With our well-experienced quality team, we can keep a low defective rate for your custom CNC parts and promise to keep your machined part safe here.
3. High Precision
There are advanced CNC machines inside our factory, we can offer high precision parts. The high accuracy and repeatable tolerances can reach as tight as +/-0.001″.
4. Wide Material Selection
Our service offers a wide variety of certified materials selection for over 50 types, including aluminum, titanium, stainless steel, plastics, and more.
5. Custom Finishing
Mulan MFG offers many surface finishing treatments on both metal and plastic machined parts, fulfilling all your custom requirements.